a data-driven business
a data-driven business
CERTIFIED DATA MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (CDMP)
CDMP helps set you apart from the competition by offering an industry-recognised certification that will strengthen your skill set.
Robinson Ryan supports your professional growth and the achievement of your goals, whether personal or professional. We are an official certifier of the title of ‘Certified Data Management Professional’ as recognised by DAMA International. With this certification, Data Management Professionals can set themselves apart from their peers with internationally recognised credentials.
Become a Certified Data Management Professional® (CDMP®) awarded by the Data Management Association (DAMA International).
- An Associate certification recognises your knowledge and understanding of the Data Book of Knowledge.
- A Practitioner certification recognises your in-depth knowledge of the Data Book of Knowledge as you practice the data management profession.
Robinson Ryan provides courses that prepare you for both Associate and Practitioner certification exams, as well as proctoring the exams. Contact us to find out more about this great opportunity for professional development.
CDMP EXAM CRAM
david wiebe and Tim Goswell
The CDMP Exam Platform be back online on 1 May. Join Robinson Ryan for their Australian launch of the CDMP Exam Cram on 28-29 May in Sydney.
This two day study session will provide you with an overview of DMBoK 2 material and will be presented by CDMP Masters David and Tim. At the conclusion of day 2 there will be an opportunity to sit the Data Management Fundamentals exam.
There are limited spaces available for this session so please book for your opportunity to be involved.
This course runs from 9 am to 5 pm over 2 days. The exam will be run at 4pm on day 2. Exam time is 90 mins.
Tea and coffee will be available from 8.30 am.
To be confirmed.
Exam fees are payable to DAMA-I. Exam cost (USD$300) is not included in Study Cram payment. Robinson Ryan will provide enrolment details for the exam at the commencement of the course.
28 Albion Street, Surry Hills
booking terms and conditions
- We do not offer refunds if you do not attend the course or if you cancel within the 7 days prior to the event.
- Refunds requested earlier than 7 days are available, less any non-refundable expenses we have incurred.
- We may postpone or cancel an event at our discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. We will let you know as soon as possible if this occurs. No compensation is payable for postponement.
- If you request an invoice, the full amount must be paid within 14 days, or no later than 48 hours before the event. Registrations will not be held after the invoice due date and may be sold to other customers.
- No discounts for DAMA members are available for the Exam Cram.
future exam crams
We are planning a weekly online study program. Our new study program will re-commence in June 2019.