Robinson Ryan has developed our professional practices as centers of excellence and innovation to ensure our collective expertise is brought to bear on each and every client engagement. The practice model ensures industry leading frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmann, DMBoK and ITIL underpin the assessments, strategies and initiatives designed for your organisation. We leverage our experience to ensure Business Architecture is complemented and enhanced through effective Data Management. Our practice leads bring a wealth of ICT management experience to assure optimal alignment of ICT and business resources to deliver your organisation’s strategic imperatives.
We help our clients make sure that project investments deliver the outputs and outcomes that were envisaged and committed during project approval.
DATA AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Robinson Ryan Data Management services help organisations to protect and enhance the value of their data assets.
We align our services with ten functions described in the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK) from the Data Management Association (DAMA). In addition, we draw on our own intellectual property and other public domain standards and methodologies such as:
- MIKE 2.0 which provides frameworks for cross-functional activities, and alignment with programs of work, and;
- ISO 38500, which provides a framework for consideration of Corporate Governance of data.
Our consultants are pragmatic and understand the ‘real world’. We are outcome focused and engage fully with business and IT to avoid the ‘remote expert’ syndrome that can undermine important data management initiatives.
Our consultants can :
- Review and amalgamate existing data management documents and previous reviews into a consistent baseline
- Assist with storage, acquisition and management of data
- Implement Data Management Maturity Improvement Plans, including, developing principles, policies and procedures
- Suggest improvements with a focus on sensitive or high risk areas
The execution of an effective Information Technology function is critical to modern enterprises. Further to this, the ability of IT to be responsive and driven by business imperatives, whilst maintaining robust and resilient capabilities is foundational to the success of organisations.
Robinson Ryan will guide your organisation in the journey as you develop these core IT capabilities by drawing on their people’s extensive experience in senior ICT management roles. We do this by selecting, recommending and deploying best practices from a broad set of methodologies, practices and techniques. These include:
- Benefits methodologies such as ValIT
- Governance methods and practices such as COBIT
- Architecture methods and practices such as TOGAF and Zachmann
- Management methods and practices such as Prince2 and PMBOK
- Deployment methods and practices such as DMBOK, ITIL, Agile, and BABOK.
What makes our approach different, is that we see the method or practice as supporting an outcome rather than an end in itself. By focusing on the outcome, we choose, configure and customise the method and practice to achieve the organisation needs.