Data Governance is the exercise of authority and control over data assets.
This 1 day course provides a practical foundation in understanding and implementing Data Governance.
Rich in exercises to re-enforce the study material, the course ensures the students are equipped to improve Data Governance in their own organisations.
The course covers:
- Introduction to Data Governance
- Measuring the management of data assets
- Data Strategy purpose and content
- Processes, input and outputs
- Scenario based case study
- Setting up governance in your organisation.
The course incorporates time to review your particular organisational experience.