Robinson Ryan Data Management services help organisations to protect and enhance the value of their data assets.
We align our services with ten functions described in the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK) from the Data Management Association (DAMA). In addition, we draw on our own intellectual property and other public domain standards and methodologies such as:
- MIKE 2.0 which provides frameworks for cross-functional activities, and alignment with programs of work, and;
- ISO 38500, which provides a framework for consideration of Corporate Governance of data.
Our consultants are pragmatic and understand the ‘real world’. We are outcome focused and engage fully with business and IT to avoid the 'remote expert' syndrome that can undermine important data management initiatives.
Examples of our consulting activities include:
- Data management strategies
- Data Governance kickstart, coaching and support
- Data Quality Frameworks and Rollout
- Information/Data Policy Development
- Future State data architecture roadmaps
- Enterprise Data Models
- Data repository and data-flow landscape mapping
- Data management assessments and health checks
- Data management issue investigation