The execution of an effective Information Technology function is critical to modern enterprises. Further to this, the ability of IT to be responsive and driven by business imperatives, whilst maintaining robust and resilient capabilities is foundational to the success of organisations.
Robinson Ryan will guide your organisation in the journey as you develop these core IT capabilities by drawing on their people’s extensive experience in senior ICT management roles. We do this by selecting, recommending and deploying best practices from a broad set of methodologies, practices and techniques. These include:
- Benefits methodologies such as ValIT
- Governance methods and practices such as COBIT
- Architecture methods and practices such as TOGAF and Zachmann
- Management methods and practices such as Prince II and PMBOK
- Deployment methods and practices such as DMBOK, ITIL, Agile, and BABOK.
What makes our approach different, is that we see the method or practice as supporting an outcome rather than an end in itself. By focusing on the outcome, we choose, configure and customise the method and practice to achieve the organisation needs.