a data-driven business
a data-driven business
CDMP Exam Cram
ONLINE DATA TRAINING
4-5, 10-11 December
Presenters: David Wiebe and TIM GOSWELL
Certification is your path to joining others
to further develop our profession
We help you set yourself apart from the competition by holding an industry recognised certification which strengthens your skill set. We support your professional growth and your achievement of your goals, both personal and professional.
It is targeted at anyone who wishes to pass their CDMP examinations at the Associate, Practitioner or Masters level. The seminar covers the 11 knowledge areas of DMBOK version 2 and includes summaries of each chapter, sample questions, hints and tips on passing the exams. The online CDMP cram runs over 4 days and provides 4 hour long intensive study sessions. After the cram you will be able to book and proceed with the online proctored version of the Data Management Fundamentals exam.
There are limited spaces available for this session, so please book for your opportunity to be involved.
NOTE: Exam fees are not included in Exam Cram payment. Exam fees (USD$300) are payable to DAMA-I. Robinson Ryan will provide enrolment details for the exam at the commencement of the course.
These sessions run on the following dates 4, 5, 10, 11 December for 4 hours each day.
9.00 am to 1.00 pm (AEST timezone: Canberra / Sydney / Melbourne)
booking terms and conditions
- We do not offer refunds if you do not attend the course or if you cancel within the 7 days prior to the event.
- Refunds requested earlier than 7 days are available, less any non-refundable expenses we have incurred.
- We may postpone or cancel an event at our discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. We will let you know as soon as possible if this occurs. No compensation is payable for postponement.
- If you request an invoice, the full amount must be paid within 14 days, or no later than 48 hours before the event. Registrations will not be held after the invoice due date and may be sold to other customers.
- We offer a 10 % discount to all DAMA members. Please use the code member18, see notes in Booking terms and conditions below.
- Discounts are not available for the CDMP Exam Cram.
- If you registering using the DAMA member discount code, ensure your membership is current and the contact details entered in your registration match the details DAMA have for your membership. We will send you an invoice for the gap between the ticket purchased and the non-member ticket if we cannot verify your membership.