a data-driven business
a data-driven business
canberra DATA TRAINING
19 March 2020
Presenter: Lloyd Robinson
Use simple narrative structures to
develop your own clear messages
Communicating a clear message to your audience is not a trivial task. A technically correct, but poorly structured message often has significant consequences to projects, budget and time frames.
This 1 day course provides participants with the building blocks and skills to create clear and compelling messages. The course describes the power of storytelling and then adapts that framework for crafting stories that resonate with a business audience.Use simple narrative structures combined with a wealth of exercises to equip participants with the ability to develop their own clear messages.
It is targeted at management and discipline leaders who need to communicate up, down and across the organisation. It empowers participants with the tools to do their job – influencing, directing and convincing others of their purpose, galvanising people into action and achieving outcomes.
Canberra Venue to be confirmed
This course runs from 9 am to 5 pm
Tea and coffee will be available from 8.30 am.
booking terms and conditions
- We do not offer refunds if you do not attend the course or if you cancel within the 7 days prior to the event.
- Refunds requested earlier than 7 days are available, less any non-refundable expenses we have incurred.
- We may postpone or cancel an event at our discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. We will let you know as soon as possible if this occurs. No compensation is payable for postponement.
- If you request an invoice, the full amount must be paid within 14 days, or no later than 48 hours before the event. Registrations will not be held after the invoice due date and may be sold to other customers.
- We offer a 10 % discount to all DAMA members. Please use the code member18, see notes in Booking terms and conditions below.
- Discounts are not available for the CDMP Exam Cram.
- If you registering using the DAMA member discount code, ensure your membership is current and the contact details entered in your registration match the details DAMA have for your membership. We will send you an invoice for the gap between the ticket purchased and the non-member ticket if we cannot verify your membership.