Practical DATA MODELLING
ONLINE DATA TRAINING
Commences 18 August
Presenter: David Wiebe
Data Modelling is the sharpest scope management tool available
to information systems development
This 2 day course in data modelling includes the individually available Introduction to Data Modelling. Which includes, how to read data models, modelling from primary sources, and provides case studies which cover the areas of:
Day 2 of the course expands on the first day content with: More sophisticated modelling techniques, practical warehouse/lake modelling and larger case studies
Introduction to data MODELLING
Each section is run over 2 days in 4 hours sessions scheduled between 9am and 1pm. Sessions are hosted using Zoom Conferencing, you can test your access to the system here
1, 3, 8, 9 September
booking terms and conditions
- We do not offer refunds if you do not attend the course or if you cancel within the 7 days prior to the event.
- Refunds requested earlier than 7 days are available, less any non-refundable expenses we have incurred.
- We may postpone or cancel an event at our discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. We will let you know as soon as possible if this occurs. No compensation is payable for postponement.
- If you request an invoice, the full amount must be paid within 14 days, or no later than 48 hours before the event. Registrations will not be held after the invoice due date and may be sold to other customers.
- We offer a 10 % discount to all DAMA members. Please use the code member20, see notes in Booking terms and conditions below.
- Discounts are not available for the CDMP Exam Cram.
- If you registering using the DAMA member discount code, ensure your membership is current and the contact details entered in your registration match the details DAMA have for your membership. We will send you an invoice for the gap between the ticket purchased and the non-member ticket if we cannot verify your membership