INTENSIVE DATA MANAGEMENT
online DATA TRAINING
Commencing 1 September
Presenter: LLOYD ROBINSON
This course targeted at anyone working in data management who wants a broader overview or is working extensively with data management professionals and assists in preparation for the CDMP Associate or Practitioner levels. The course is broken into 3 individual sections
Data Management Overview
Practical Data Governance
Practical Data Quality
Kick start the implementation of the most common, priority areas of data management in three days
Each section is run over 2 days in 4 hours sessions scheduled between 9am and 1pm. Sessions are hosted using Zoom Conferencing, you can test your access to the system here
Data Management Overview: 1 and 2 September
Practical Data Governance: 8 and 9 September
Practical Data Quality: 15 and 16 September
booking terms and conditions
- We do not offer refunds if you do not attend the course or if you cancel within the 7 days prior to the event.
- Refunds requested earlier than 7 days are available, less any non-refundable expenses we have incurred.
- We may postpone or cancel an event at our discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. We will let you know as soon as possible if this occurs. No compensation is payable for postponement.
- If you request an invoice, the full amount must be paid within 14 days, or no later than 48 hours before the event. Registrations will not be held after the invoice due date and may be sold to other customers.
- We offer a 10 % discount to all DAMA members. Please use the code member20
- Discounts are not available for the CDMP Exam Cram.
- If you registering using the DAMA member discount code, ensure your membership is current and the contact details entered in your registration match the details DAMA have for your membership. We will send you an invoice for the gap between the ticket purchased and the non-member ticket if we cannot verify your membership.