Data Management Services
Set your strategy and priorities
Creating strong data foundations
Data management services create foundations to ensure that data supports your corporate strategy and business outcomes.
It can be overwhelming to know where to start with data management. Most organisations face a multitude of issues: disparate data sources, impediments to integration, legacy systems, data quality issues, and a lack of confidence in data.
Our approach to data management is practical and pragmatic. First, we work with you to understand what you’re aiming to accomplish at a business level. Then, we create supporting data strategies and action plans that align to the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK) approach. We prioritise key areas for improvement and take it project-by-project to achieve tangible benefits.
Meanwhile, we work with you to ensure that strong data management becomes a seamless part of your culture.
Data management services include:
- Corporate data strategy
- Data management strategy, action plan and roadmap
- Data quality and integrity frameworks
- Critical data asset mapping
- Corporate data modelling
- Master data management strategy and action plan
- Metadata strategy, action plan and roadmap
- Reference data strategy, action plan and roadmap
- Data management knowledge, issue and request workflow, repositories and intranet sites
- Data principle charters
- Data management operating models